Dr. Franklin Payne is a certified medical examiner with the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners, Registry # 3049182152.
Insurance is not accepted for physicals. $60 payment is due at time of visit.
What to bring with you:
1. Your driver's license.
2. A list of your current medication.
3. Glasses, contact lenses, or a hearing aid if worn while driving.
4. Medical records from your doctor regarding any medical condition you have (such as diabetes, heart disease, sleep disorder, or other).
*Diabetics - your recent blood work (A1C)
* History of Stents, Bypass, Pacemaker, Heart attack - cardiologist clearance, stress test results, pacemaker testing
* Sleep apnea - CPAP usage
5. If you currently have an exemption (ex. vision in one eye, insulin use for diabetes) or Skilled Performance Evaluation certification, bring all necessary paperwork regarding the exemption or SPE.
6. Bring your current Long Form and medical card if available.
7. OPTIONAL** Complete your medical history on page 1 & 2 of the Medical Examination Report (link below).
Same day appointments are usually available. If you have any questions about a CDL physical offered at Payne Chiropractic, please call us at (731)660-6212.